Rajinikanth compliments Hrithik for Kaabil!

Read and live all the spicy news and entertaining celebrity gossips of Hollywood and Bollywood.

Rajinikanth compliments Hrithik for Kaabil!

Postby Silent Eyes » December 20th, 2016, 1:34 pm

Superstar Rajinikanth and film-maker Rakesh Roshan's friendship goes a long way.

Their association was cemented with the 1986 film, Bhagwaan Dada, which was directed by Hrithik Roshan's maternal grandfather, J Om Prakash, and was produced by Rakesh Roshan. It was the first film in which Hrithik, who was 12-year-old, made his first appearance.

Over the last three decades, Rakesh and Rajinikanth have stayed in touch. As it has been a practice for the last 30 years, this year, too, the film-maker called the Tamil superstar to wish him on his birthday (December 12).

Rajinikanth thanked him for his wishes, and in turn, also paid Hrithik a compliment. Rajinikanth said, "I have watched the Tamil, Hindi and Telugu trailers of Kaabil and I simply loved it. I also think Hrithik is stupendous. Please tell him that I am eagerly awaiting the film." Kaabil is titled Balam in Tamil and Telugu. He also praised the music after watching the songs 'Kaabil hoon' and 'Haseeno ka deewana'. Rakesh was overwhelmed by the compliment, as was Hrithik, when he heard that the praise had come from Rajinikanth himself.

Kaabil, produced by Rakesh Roshan and directed by Sanjay Gupta, stars Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam and will release on January 25, 2017.

Silent Eyes

Return to Celebrity Gossips